RBC Capital Markets access
- Equities – desks will help you design and implement efficient trading strategies, including block trades, money manager trades, crossing stock, and pre- and post-market trading.
- Fixed income expertise – talk directly to traders covering government and agency securities, munis, corporates, preferreds, convertibles, insured CDs and unit investment trusts; assistance constructing structured notes also available.
- Fixed income product – browse the inventory of hundreds of dealers ranging from the largest U.S. capital markets groups to small trading desks at boutique investment firms. Execute orders, receive market alerts and create in-depth portfolio analysis reports directly from your office.
- Mutual funds – choose from more than 12,000 funds with more than 250 families; our no transaction fee program allows you to buy, sell and exchange funds with no transaction fee.
- Structured products – offer clients exposure to an unlimited range of asset classes, terms and strategies; may be structured for any risk tolerance level.
Professional trustee services
Develop deeper, longer-lasting relationships with your clients by offering them trust services to help preserve and transfer wealth. Work with a team of RBC trust consultants who can help you select an experienced third-party trustee that can administer a broad range of trusts to meet your clients’ specific personal, family or business needs.
Cash, credit & lending solutions
- Cash management tools – including Visa Platinum Debit Card, check writing, automatic deposit/bill pay, dividend reinvestment and year-end summary reports
- Cash sweep options – including interest-bearing FDIC insured or tax-exempt accounts
- Lines of credit – featuring LIBOR*-based rates on loans for qualified borrowers collateralized by eligible securities (non-margin lending)
- Margin lending – offering fast, easy access to cash and competitive interest rates
Custodial services for RIAs
RBC Advisor Services – a full-service custody provider for registered investment advisors – offers sophisticated wealth management and brokerage platform to serve the complex needs of high net worth clients.
*LIBOR is derived from an average of daily self-estimates of borrowing costs supplied by a small group of large global banks. Royal Bank of Canada is a participant in the LIBOR-setting panels tied to the US Dollar, the British Pound, the Euro, and the Canadian Dollar.